Wednesday, June 29, 2022

June Update

eek!!!

That saying about as you get older…time passes more quickly…

I think that is true. No other explanation for June passing at high speed. 

I failed to blog about handwork finishes for a few months. Here’s what I have accomplished.

I started the year tackling two Bucilla kits.

Nordic Christmas Ornaments. Such a fun kit! This kit was given to me by the Plaid Bucilla company. I am an ambassador for their Bucilla felt kits. 


I finished this 3-D Bucilla kit, Christmas Tree Centerpiece. This was a 2008 kit from my stash, 


This kit was a nice little challenge. I spent years looking a the instructions and thinking about making it. As usual…once I started making it…everything came together pretty easily.

I have started a couple of more Bucilla kits from my stash.

I making a set of ornaments, “A Partridge in a Pear Tree.” 
Three ornaments finished.






Love the little French flag on the last ornament.

Cross stitch projects are getting stitched too.
The 12 Days of Christmas is a theme running through my projects this year. 
I’m working on a set of patterns from 2000 , by Heart Strings, that where patiently waiting in my stash.

Partridge in a Pear Tree


Two Turtle Doves


Three French Hens


Four Colly Birds


Five Gold Rings


I have also finished two more Mill Hill Jim Shore Santa ornaments.

Santa with Lights and Santa in Chimney.


Just a quick post to share my handwork finishes. 

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Wow, you’ve accomplished a lot! They are all lovely. I have bought the mice ornaments after seeing them on your blog, but can’t seem to start. I need to get 3 done for the grandkids this Christmas.