Saturday, December 29, 2018

December Breakfast Club

Show and Tell from Breakfast Club.

The ladies did this pattern a couple of months ago, It’s Sew Emma’s, “Peppermint Lane BOM.”


Mesh bags are all the rage at the quilt shop where we meet, Seams Like Home. This beer themed bag will hold two growlers. You might have to be a beer drinker or know one well to know what a growler is. 


Love this puppy dog face! Didn’t find out the pattern designer.


The quilt shop’s Saturday Sampler quilt for 2018.


This dachshunds-in-sweaters fabric backs an adorable pattern by Elizabeth Hartman.


Such and adorable quilt.


A cute snowman panel quilt.


I got a new iPad for Christmas and am posting from it. The photos load quickly from my iPhone but doing a long post is not very user friendly.  I have a goal for 2019 to do more blog posting. Smaller more frequent posts. 

2 comments:

Sally said...

I love the Yearly Wrap-Up posts I'm seeing. I'm hoping to quilt more this year now that Da Big Project is done and delivered so maybe I can post more quilts and actually have a Wrap-Up post next year. Happy New Year to you and yours, Debbie!

Mobasir hassan said...

Hi I have read few of your post and I learn much from you. Your new ideas of posting is great. Keep the good work.