Sunday, January 6, 2019

Week in Review

A few moose were given faces and partially dressed.


Quilting was started on Batiki Argyle II.


And I finished a Bucilla 3-D Santa kit from 2010. 


I made a lot of changes to the construction methods on this kit. On my public Facebook page, someone suggested using a doll support stand to hold up my Santa instead of the complicated directions of sticking a wooden dowel in place after all the parts were made. Blogging and sharing on Facebook really help me so many times. Even the most obvious solutions don't come to mind and it's great to get a little feedback.

3 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

love that quilting you did in the border!!

Sally said...

What a wonderful start to the new year! I love the quilting in the border of the quilt. You are so creative!

Anonymous said...

That is a great border. Did you do it free hand?