Sledding Santa has been added to the "done pile" of cross stitch ornaments. I now need to add a wool felt backing to the 13 ornaments I finished this year. Hopefully I can figure out a place to display them that is safe from my cat...he loves these ornaments too!
I finished the brown bag mystery quilt top. The colors are off in this photo. The blue is more turquoise and the red is a hot pink. I used the Marti Michell templates recommended in the instructions and they really made getting nice points pretty easy.
And I finished piecing the Aurora Nights kit I won at the quilt retreat. I knew it would go together very quickly with all those large areas of gradation fabrics.
I'm making good progress on the October Breakfast club project, Pumpkin Seeds.
I am going with batiks of course and I had a dark background fabric that just jumped out at me when I was deciding fabrics to use for this project.
I am waiting for some back ordered thread to start my next quilting project for my mid-arm quilting machine. So frustrating. But I have a small project so once that thread gets here it should go fast.