Sunday, November 10, 2019

Starting November with Holiday Anticipation

I work on Christmas kits from Plaid Bucilla year round. 
 I’m getting excited to start my decorating and get all my old friends out on display.


I have a new one to add, Ornamental Deer. It is a design from 2015. It was a fairly easy kit. I am a Plaid Ambassador and enjoy supporting their craft endeavors. I'm especially glad to know so many other people love these kits and find them as addictive as I do!


I also finished my Breakfast Club October project, Pumpkin Seeds.
 I changed the two outer borders to differ from the pattern. A very festive fall quilt.


I am planning to participate in the mystery quilt Bonnie Hunter is hosting, Frolic.
 I used to live in Texas and absolutely love bluebonnets. I definitely need do some fabric shopping to get ready for the challenge. If you want to check out the details, visit her blog, Quiltville and look on her top banner for the tab, "Frolic."

1 comment:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I have so many things I am working on that this year I will save all of Bonnie's instructions and clip them together like a book and have them for another time - last years mystery seemed to consume me for six months!