Friday, December 27, 2019

Tall Tree Wall Hanging Update

Just a quick update to let you know the blocking process went well! 


I played with laying out the ornaments and realized I still need to come up with a hanging solution for more ornaments. But...at least it looks like both of these wall hangings will work for next Christmas. 


Thanks for all the wonderful comments and ideas. One of the ideas I liked the most was using a wood frame to attach the quilt to...it might really need that support. Hopefully I can get this project up early enough next season to play with solutions if I run into problems.

Let's hope I've out-smarted Eli.

2 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

glad it looks like it will work out

Sally said...

Golly, you have a lot of those ornaments. I have the three seafaring ones (still in the package) and am so intimidated by them! One of these days I will just have to sit down a START! Your hanging solution looks wonderful!