Thursday, December 22, 2011

Thursday Recharge

I got eight hours of sleep last night...that rarely happens. No dogs needed potty breaks...we had a nice long walk yesterday...I think we will do another long walk today plus I'm planning to bathe both dogs. Jenny and Tonka will be all nice and sweet smelling for Christmas morning.

The only thing left on my Christmas list is cards...waiting for son # 1 to send me a photo with him and an airplane...because it's always about airplanes! Meanwhile...


Still working on a few projects. Patchwork Santa is in my studio but the last few evenings I've been watching TV with son #2 and hubby so I've started another stocking that I keep in the great room...


I found a basket that fits perfectly in one of my end tables.


Another stash of goodies!


Doesn't look like I have done much but it took me four nights to stem stitch pine needles on the stocking background. Next I get to start working on the main Nutcracker so that will look a little more impressive.

I've really been enjoying reading the 2012 UFO lists being posted at Patchwork Times. It's great to see that I am in good company with others who have lots of projects to finish.

And just one note about the new house...it's almost time to paint walls! More decisions...


1 comment:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

I am with Son #1 - planes are so cool!!!