The fabric to finish the borders on "Sweet Peas in the Meadow" arrived and was washed and ready to add to the quilt top. But something kept nagging at me...
...a preponderance of of four-patches left over. And I did notice the final size of the quilt was just 10 inches shy all the way around of being the perfect size for my bed. Hhhmmmm. Time to open up EQ7.
Love this! Now it will be the perfect size. And after counting the four-patches there will be 10 leftover. I have enough green batik to do the final border...not enough of the purple I used on the inner border. Still nagging at me. So I changed the green to purple in EQ7.
I like the purple better. Not sure I can find anymore of it but I will be checking that out later today. Meanwhile, I sewed the next border on and Sweet Pea is waiting for some more attention.