Tuesday, July 23, 2013

My Little Paris Sewing Room

Il fait chaud! I am complaining....it is so hot in our Paris apartment. We have one floor fan that I bought last week and I take it in every room I plan to spend any time. 

I brought a new toy to Paris with me, a new floss organizer. 


Since it is so hot it must be time to work on Christmas projects...but that is a year-round pastime for me.   Started a new stocking and cross stitch ornament.


I had to run to the grocery store today...did it before 11 a.m. to get out of the heat quickly. I discovered mini bottles of French champagne...just enough for two...or one. It's a good thing. I love champagne but rarely drink it since I really can't drink a regular sized bottle by myself!


I got a couple of other bottles of French wine too...
It is hot!

3 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

before you know it you will be back in Alaska again. It is nice that you can go back and forth a little bit though isn't it - now you see what Paris is like in the summer.
Nice floss organizer I like that.

Baker_ia said...

Sorry you are battling the heat. Wondered if you wanted to share where you got your floss organizer it is interesting

Caroline Ingalls said...

Welcome back!

I guess You didn't expect those temperatures!
We are outside of Paris but it's the same here! no air I was desapointed yesterday when a storm pass and didn't break.... my garden need water!
What could be nice to visit also are Giverny garden where Monet use to live you might find some peace there :)
... and I'm also a huge fan of those half bottles. :)

Bonne journee