Saturday, October 26, 2013

Quilting Away the Time

I frantically raced outside to snap a photo at 3 p.m. because I didn't know how much longer I would have sunlight...the sun was hugging the tops of the mountains. 


I also wanted to get a photo of all my quilts finished in the last six months. The sun was gone by then but I did get a photo of the quilts. Here are eight of the nine that I finished. One was given as a gift. ( I keep feeling like I forgot one.)


And I'm still quilting away. I loaded Anne's Sutton's free blog quilt, "Henrietta Whiskers," onto the frame. Lots of thread color changes and the cream color is giving me tension issues. Soooo... despite it's small size it is going to take me a few days to finish.


9 comments:

audrey said...

Oh my goodness! Look at all that color! Love the lineup.:)

Cathy said...

WOW!! That's a lot of quilts!! But I guess when your quilting machine is on one continent. and you are on another for part of the year, you have to hustle when you are both in the same place. LOL

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

wow you have been busy! You are going to have to package up some kits to take with you back to Paris to make more quilts! Lovely area to take your photos.

carol fun said...

Oh my goodness -- such gorgeous quilts! You do beautiful work! Thanks for sharing.

Suz J said...

Reading through the last couple of posts, you and your breakfast club friends sure have been busy! Your quilts look amazing - particularly the first one hanging from the balcony. Though don't you hate it when your thread does nasty things! Not Nice!

Suzanne said...

What a beautiful line up of color! Great job!

Calicojoan said...

Ohhhh so beautiful. It's blogger Quilt festival time. You add your quilts to the best photography catagory. Your a winner for sure!

Calicojoan said...

Ohhhh so beautiful. It's blogger Quilt festival time. You add your quilts to the best photography catagory. Your a winner for sure!

Calicojoan said...

Ohhhh so beautiful. It's blogger Quilt festival time. You add your quilts to the best photography catagory. Your a winner for sure!