Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Feast or Famine

I have been busy! My husband will only be here one more week and I have one more visitor coming today but I have a few minutes today to catch up on some blogging. First off...Show and Tell from last week's Breakfast Club.  Last month's pattern was, "Perfect Ten." Here are all the versions that got completed.

Marty added a small inner border in brown...


 Jackie added a flange...


 Marilyn made her blocks bigger to accommodate a panel print...


I did a different take by going with borders around the blocks that faded into the background...


Marcia's class sample...


Barb added a flange.


Dawn's with a panel print...


I thought it was worth seeing all the quilts together of this pattern even though I have posted some of these photos before. 

I'll do a second posting of the rest of show and tell...running out of time again!

2 comments:

Donna quilts said...

It's amazing how the choice of fabric can so change the look of a pattern!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I like your version the best!