Friday, August 1, 2014

More Show and Tell

Kathy made this fabulous quilt...


and this is the back side.


Another quilt from Kathy...fancy cut borders!


Here's the classroom sample. This quilt is part of the shop's strip club that meets monthly.


The actual pattern...just in case you need to make this quilt! Sure is pretty! The class sample was made with a Bali Pop...I think it was Pacific or River Rock. I even have the Strip Tube Ruler already!


A blurry photo....darn! The focus fabric is so pretty! Fish!!! I believe this is the pattern BQ II.


Jackie's "Day Dream Believer," with borders. Freebie pattern on the internet.


My  favorite quilt that day...and a freebie pattern on the internet! This quilt is going on the "Make It Soon," List.


Here's a copy of the pattern...available on Moda's Bakeshop website. Marie's version above was made bigger. She added five more star blocks.


Barb brought in a scarf she had knitted...I loved this beauty so much it was gifted to me!!! I love it!!!


Check out this shop sample of the pattern, "Mini Professional Tote." I am signing up for this class...I can get it done this month! 

No comments: