Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Running Out of Time

Oh  my...always too much to do and never enough time. 


All the moose bodies are made...next is adding the faces.


I would love to make some progress on my quilt from last month's Breakfast Club...since the next meeting is two days away!


But I want to spend all my time with Kinley...on Sunday she will be going to a trainer for two months. I am going to miss her so much! But we can visit and we will take advantage of the situation and go on two trips to warmer climates. She's getting some retriever training so she can go duck hunting.

7 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

why do you have a deadline on the moose body's? dog sure is cute

CecileD said...

Two months away from your home ?? Oh my....poor Kinley and poor Deb !
I understand your sadness and she probably will be sad too...
Good luck ....

Sally said...

What are you going to do with all those moose? Just curious...And Kinley is going to be so sad, but once she is trained, she will be so happy to fulfil her job. Happy New Year to you all!

Ramona said...

I came to ask what you are making all of the moose for as well. It's quite a box of body parts you have there! Happy New Year!

Margaret said...

Wow, is Kinley ever getting bigger!

Rebecca in AK said...

That moose doll is just too cute! I hope the 2 months Kinley is gone will go by quickly.

Nukkadwala said...

Information is pretty good and impressed me a lot. This article is quite in-depth and gives a good overview of the topic.
Jeera Shikanji Order Online