Saturday, June 2, 2012

Show and Tell

Show and Tell at Breakfast Club was great...in fact I want you to enjoy it as much as I did so I am going to break it up a little bit. I'll start with the quilts made from April's block, Disappearing Four Patch. First a quick recap. This is the quilt made by our group leader, Marcia.



Check out Marie's batik beauty. I had to buy some of this border fabric...love it!


This is Erin's version she made as a gift for a young urban couple. Perfect. I have a connection to this quilt...Erin bought some of my stash and gave it a wonder home.


Her is Von's version...a king size beauty...and her's was already quilted.


And just so you can see them all together. Here's mine again.


More photos from Show and Tell are on the way.

3 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

pretty quilts and all with the same pattern and all so different. Do you have a lot of quilters in your small town and do you have quilt shops or must you order on line all the time? Just curious!
Karem

Kim Brackett said...

Each one is so gorgeous. I love the way you alternated light and dark blocks -- beautiful!

Mitt lille rosa syrom said...

So very pretty - thanks for sharing!