Thursday, January 23, 2014

Step One...Check!

All the top-stitching on the fusible applique is done!!!
I have re-arranged the blocks...looking for the final layout.


Looks like I cut out all the sashing and  border pieces...years ago! Sure hope I got it right...no extra fabric in the storage box.


I actually cooked a big meal last night which took up most of my evening but I did finish a few candy canes to add to my ornaments. We watched the movie, "The Prestige." It's about two rival magicians during the Victorian age. I was loving the movie until the end. I wanted and expected a logical answer...like an Houdini trick. Not the case. Guess I won't say anything else to spoil the ending.  


Christelle and I are meeting up to visit a couple of exhibits around Paris today. I always look forward to our outings!

2 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I hope you have all the fabric that you need for the quilt top in your project box! It sounds like working with fusibles can be a little bit of a pain.

Lynette said...

They're all top-stitched! wow :D This is going to be so pretty - here's to correctly cut out sashing. If everything's cool, how nice that it's all ready to just go - putting the top together will feel so much faster.