Sunday, September 20, 2015

Picture Posting Woes

I have been trying to figure out why...out of the blue...my iPhone photos will not load onto my laptop through my usb cord. I've been doing it that way forever...but all of the sudden my laptop won't talk to my iPhone. I finally pulled them through iCloud but I don't have that technique perfected yet so it is slow going. 

Friday morning I woke up to snow covered mountains. I just love it when the fall leaves are still on the trees and the snow covers the tops of the mountains...and it is sunny!


These are photos from different parts of my walks with Kinley around the mountain roads around our house.


It is stunning scenery that I never get tired of viewing.


I've been diligently working on my latest quilt. I was stumped on the green area around my flowers but after my first glass of wine last night, I came up with a plan. Tackled it today. Everything went great. I just have to turn the quilt in the frame and finish the two shorter side borders. It is possible I will have the binding on before Breakfast Club on Thursday. 


One more series of Nutcracker ornaments are ready for there green felt backings.


McKinley..keeping me company. This is normally my husband's chair but since he is out of the country...I guess Kinley thinks this is her space. 

4 comments:

Donna quilts said...

The scenery is beautiful! It's such a pretty time of the year. Your nutcracker ornaments are amazing.

Ramona said...

Gorgeous scenery! Your ornaments are so nice. I like how you back them all with the green felt.

Lynette said...

ooo~! I *like* the ribbons! I bet they look so great quilted in. :) Gorgeous dog. Her ears look so silky-soft. And your fall pictures are spectacular! We have another month before we should get any snow.

CecileD said...

Oooh c'est beau !! Thank you for the lovely photos of the mountains !! Wow.....
Miss McKinley is so cute !