Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Rain, Rain Go Away

I don't like the current Seattle-ish weather hanging in our part of the world...but it does make for good quilting time. I'm making steady progress on my latest quilt. My goal is to finish the quilt in a week so I can show it off at Breakfast Club. 


I have finished all the flower petal stitching which involved a lot of thread color changes. Now I can go back to one color...green...to outline around the flower petals.


I have the ornaments put together for my Nordic Tree Advent calendar.


So now it is time to get the tree made so I can hang the ornaments,


In our brief breaks from rain...the snow line is visibly creeping down the mountainsides.

4 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

that snow is creeping closer to you - is your house at the base of the mountain? Is this normal or early

kellsgal said...

Aww Debbie, thanks for the pictures of the mountains. Makes me home sick. Your quilt is gorgeous as usual. Tell everyone "Hi" for me at Breakfast Club.

Donna quilts said...

Your advent calendar ornaments are so cute! Can't wait to see it all together.

Dawn said...

Gorgeous scenery in your part of the world, love seeing your Bucilla creations come to life - its that time of year when I bring out my Christmas Stockings to start for this year too.