Thursday, June 23, 2011

Walk Through My Garden

More blooms to check out...


Soapwart...Another ground cover that does so well for me. I'm definitely taking some of this to the new house.


My lilacs are starting to bloom. I have two of these variety...Blue Skies Lilac. They are struggling a little in this  extreme climate...which keeps their size down. They are something between a shrub and a tree. 


Centaurea - Montana Blue. These are lovely and bloom all summer. They spread like crazy...I could share these with everyone in the neighborhood.


Columbine...I've got lots of different colors.


I had to check out the tree that the black bears were climbing Sunday...momma bear has some sharp claws. I also wanted to see if there was any bear scat left behind...thankfully not or you might have had to see a picture of bear poop too.

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Moving..... what a chore. Where are you moving to? Still in Alaska, or somewhere further south? Still, it's always a good time to take the opportunity to purge stuff, as long as it isn't fabric. LOL

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

love the flowers - wow to the bear marks!
Karen
http://karensquilting.com/blog/

Lynette said...

R O F L :) (thinking of quilters posting bear scat pics)