Sunday, November 25, 2012

Favorite American Foods

I was introduced to website where I can order American grocery food items and have them delivered to my apartment.  There isn't a lot of selection but it does have some of my favorite items...check it out at My American Market.

Here are a few of my favorite foods and their equivalent price in American dollars.


Brownie Mix - $7.12 in US dollars


Rotel Tomatoes...a staple in my cooking - $4.53 US dollars


Kraft Macaroni and Cheese - $3.88 US dollars


Rice a Roni...such an easy side dish to throw together - $6.86 US dollars

I did put a few of my favorite foods in our household goods shipment: 12 brownie mixes, 6 large jars of Jif Extra Chunky Peanut Butter, 6 dozen small cans of V8 juice, and a flat of Top Ramen Noodles. We are going to San Francisco in a week for our official French Visa processing...I think we will be bringing a few things back with us in our suitcases.

2 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

back to the states already next week - lucky you for all that travel or will you get tired of it - those are some prices on the food - are those prices for one item or several? I think I would be tossing food in the suitcase as well :) there are some things hard to live without!

Lynette said...

Wow! $7.12 for brownies! Well, there's give-and-take in everything. I guess Paris could offer some wonderful chocolates for a good trade-off on the price of brownies. I'm loving watching your adventure there.