Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Spielberg Debbie at Work

I so wanted to have a fun video to post today but I just can't figure out how to do what I want to do! So it's time to walk to Starbucks and ponder possible solutions.

We are back "home" in Paris. Yesterday we spent the entire day traveling home on the trains but the great thing is we only walked a few blocks between our destinations.

We leave tomorrow for 10 days in San Francisco to process our French visas at the consulate there. The friends we did our Grand Canyon rafting trip with two summers ago live in the Bay area so a reunion is planned. I just can't believe how wonderfully hectic life is now!

We did get to see the Bernese Mountain Dog outside our Mainz hotel room before we left yesterday morning...indulge me and enjoy a shot of her. 


4 comments:

Sabine said...

Hi, Debbie,

if suddenly the urge hits you to seriously cuddle a Bernese - just jump the TGV, and five hours later you can (and I´ll throw in a very affectionate Schnautzer mix for free).
Greetings, Sabine

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

have fun in San Francisco and it should give you an opportunity to pick up anything American that you want to bring back to Paris with you - 10 days is a good vacation time isn't it.

Donna quilts said...

I've recently stumbled upon your blog (blog hopping as I call it!) and I just wanted to tell you how much I am enjoying reading about your experiences in Europe. What a wonderful adventure in life! But boy, is fabric expensive in Germany!

Sand and Sunshine said...

Sounds wonderfully busy! Though I have no idea how you managed to restrain yourself into staying put and taking the picture instead of running right out and meeting the owner for a bit of petting and dog cuddle time!