Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Parisian Housewife

I'm sharing my laundry experience...if it's on video maybe it will be a little more worthwhile to see.  I am trying to learn how to use my new notebook and the IMovie program. So much to learn.


Yesterday I went for a long walk. I will try to do that daily. It's good to get out. The weather reminds me too much of Seattle...grey and dreary...a little misty now and then. There are lots of treelined streets that are beautiful with fall colors. And of course if you are walking around Paris you are likely to run into an iconic location. If I can find the Eiffel Tower I can find my way to the apartment.

I did finish another cross stitch ornament, Boatswain Santa.


Tomorrow we ride the train to Cologne, Germany where my husband has a business meeting to attend.


5 comments:

homeschoolmommy said...

Hi there,
I am loving your blog. I used to live in Alaska and loved seeing all of the things in Alaska, now I love seeing how you live in Paris.
As for the washing machine, the far left is for the detergent, the middle for fabric softener and the third is possibly for bleach, but I'm not sure. Hope that helps.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I'm so glad to see someone already left you a comment about the washing machine and where to put the soap! The kitchen is little isn't it. Nothing like our kitchens here but like you say - if you get a RV you will be used to a small kitchen already. When do your household goods arrive?
Do you get any English speaking tv shows or will you just do shows on the internet?
I'm full of questions and will have to start direct emails to you instead or my comments will take up too much room :) LOL -what can I say I am curious about living in Paris - such a difference from Alaska!!

Lynette said...

OK. *How* cool is it to be able to say "If I can find the Eiffel Tower I can find my way home." :D

Kathy Schwartz said...

Enjoyed the video and seeing how different things are in Paris! I'm sending you a picture of the detergent compartments on my washing machine to help you figure out yours as mine has english in it! :)

Anonymous said...

About the washing machine: II is for the detergent, middle is for fabric softener and I is for detergent if you choose a washing program/cycle with prewash. It is for the prewash detergent. So you can load the washing machine and start it once and the machine automatically prewashes and then washes the laundry.
Greetings from Germany, Inka