Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wednesday...What?

My home really needs some spring cleaning...the dogs need bathing...I need to start acquiring planting needs for the yard...oh...and clean up the yard...you see where I'm going here...feeling overwhelmed with the "To Do List."

But quilting must not be ignored. 

I am trying to focus on original designs and using fabrics I have in my collection. 
Designing is TIME CONSUMING.


This particular set of fabrics has been my first challenge. I have drafted a design on EQ7 that is close but I'm finding the program is limiting me with borders so looks like it's time to go back to graph paper and sketching...long time since I've done that! Or...I may just start over...

Being indecisive and designing are not a good mix.


This is the second set of fabrics I'm working with...very similar. This design is going much better and I am actually ready to start making this one...wait...maybe not. I'm not sure about the finished size I want for this but I love the design.

 I drive myself crazy.




1 comment:

Cathy said...

That is too cute. Sometimes you just gotta trust you're own work, take a deep breath, and go for it. The fabrics are gorgeous, and I'm sure the quilts will be too.