Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tuesday in the Studio

I've been working away on my delectable mountain border blocks...


only 60 more to go but looks like I need a little break...my mountains are a little wonkie on the left. Hope that's the only one that got out of sync.

I took a break and worked on some BOMs since it is the end of May. 


This is from Shannon at Pieceful Kwilter...I'd tell you to join in the fun but the blocks are only available for that month...so you've missed the first five. She does a nice job with her directions. Maybe she'll do another one next year!

Had to felt a piece of wool before tackling the applique on Henreitta Whiskers...I am having so much fun with this BOM since wool applique is new to me. All five months of Anne Sutton's BOM are available for free...just hit her button at the top of my blog to go there.

There just aren't enough hours in the day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.