Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Getting Back to Normal...

in Paris.

 All our recent visitors are gone and no one is officially on the schedule to visit us for some time. 

The most important part of my usual routine is fitness walking along the Seine. My husband called me this morning to warn the rain was on the way...dark clouds in the west. I hustled out the door and did see a very threatening sky.


There is a new statue along my fitness route...fun!!! I feel just like this statue...fleshy and happy. Two weeks of eating lots of great food and drinking great wine will do that for you. I thought I was taking a picture of the statue's name the other day but it only had the artist's name in the photo I took, Niki de Sainte Phalle. 


See the Eiffel Tower peaking behind her hip? 

Too much to share and I must get back to household chores...cleaning, laundry, grocery shopping...

But I have started my Bucilla kits again. I am trying to satin stitch one letter a day...not my favorite thing.



I prepped another kit. Got all the felt pieces ironed and started embroidery stitching on the stocking base. I am going with the Bowling Santa stocking and ornaments kits. 


2 comments:

Dawn said...

Just love everything Bucilla, its just so darn nice and colorful. I will be interested in seeing Santa bowling, havent seen him before.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

love your photo shots of Paris - such a dark looking sky. Enjoy your months in Paris