Sunday, September 23, 2012

Stitching Sunday

Just a quick note...

Here's the newest Bucilla ornament I've finished. Santa on vacation.


Santa gets some beach accessories with the next five ornaments. I could use some time at the beach in the sun. Another storm blew in yesterday so it's raining. There were strong winds yesterday and I lost power for five hours. I didn't have a book loaded on my Kindle...so I took a long nap. Then I couldn't get to sleep last night...I did have a book loaded in the Kindle by then. 

4 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

Such a fun ornament this week...just makes me smile!
Hope your power is back for good.
Thanks for linking up to Slow Sunday Stitching!

Carrie P. said...

too cute!

Kate said...

Very cute!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I have so many free books loaded on my kindle that I have enough to last me a year! Sorry you keep getting rain - no fun!