Wednesday, January 7, 2015

A-Okay!

I've gotten a few emails from friends and family worried about me in Paris with the shooting at the Paris political magazine today so thought I would do a quick post just to say I'm good! The location of the shooting is pretty far away from our apartment. The amateur video I have seen from the shooting has been very shocking and scary. It is so sad and frustrating. I always try to be aware of my surroundings whether in a big city or walking through the woods of Alaska. As my husband would say, "Keep your head on a swivel stick."

5 comments:

Christelle said...

Fortunatly I read your blog to have the latest news !!!!
As I said to JL ... One more good reason to walk and not take the sub!

carol fun said...

I was just reading about the attack in Paris...shocking and sad...stay vigilant and safe!

CecileD said...

That's a good new !! Thank you for this post !

I don't read this magazine but it's very sad.......

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I saw that this morning and wondered if it was anywhere near you - it is horrible all the violence that is going on in the world - sometimes it makes me quite glad to be in the country

Audrey said...

Thank you for posting. I was wondering if you were safe when I heard the news. Glad to hear you are safe.