Monday, December 26, 2011

Design Wall Monday

Last Design Wall Monday for 2011. That means 2012 is quickly approaching...I'm getting stressed just thinking about everything that I know needs to happen in the coming year. 

But I still have a few days of 2011 to enjoy. The last Thursday of the year I usually attend a mystery quilt class and that's what I'm working on this week. We need 2 1/2" strips...I have plenty of those. And some light colored squares...I need to cut those before Thursday.


I'm going with two sets of Bali Pops I've had for a few years. It is time to use them since I bought several new colors of the latest Bali Pops.


I guess that was a little Christmas present to myself!

Speaking of Christmas...it was lovely. It snowed lightly the entire day. I stitched on some stockings...


I'm mailing my Christmas Letters today...I rarely get them out on time...maybe next year!

3 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I don't know why I have never gotten any bali pops they are so pretty - I have seen them, just never bought!
Karen

Sand and Sunshine said...

Oh what fun! I've got a strip project on my front burner too. I cut so many strips this morning my arms ached.

Suz J said...

Can't wait to see what you get up to with those gorgeous bali pops. Just in case you've never used them before, just watch the strip width as they can quite often be irregular!