Saturday, March 15, 2014

Working on Getting Well

Everything was going along so smoothly...and then I got a terrible cold! I have been doing a whole lot of nothing for the past week but I am finally feeling better. We have a trip to Madrid in the coming week so getting well is very important.

My husband has been out of town for most of my illness which is probably just as well...I really don't want him to get this nasty thing! But he was home yesterday for 24 hours and brought me some lovely flowers.


3 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I thought you must have been on a trip or something as quite as you have been lately - hope you get well soon - this winter bugs make you feel kind of weak don't they - lovely flowers!

Donna quilts said...

I'm glad you're feeling better, especially since you have a trip coming up. I have found that taking it easy while the cold runs it's course is the only thing you can do. Beautiful flowers to perk you up!

Lorna said...

Heal well and get better soon! Enjoy your time in Madrid!!