Sunday, September 15, 2019

A Bit More Progress

The Butterfly Patch quilt top is done. This will be a fun one to quilt...someday!


I had a print that coordinated with the lilac fabric I started using for the background so instead of letting it age any longer in my stash, I created nine-patches to complete the border. 


I got two more autos done from a Bucilla Plaid kit. Three more to make.


Lots of appointments in the schedule for the coming week which is just as well since the forecast is rain, rain, and more rain. Still pretty warm so not yet worrying about "snow." 

4 comments:

Ramona said...

Beautiful! I just love the butterfly quilt and the nine patches around the edge finish it off perfectly. The ornaments are adorable! I am really behind on my Bucilla kits and need to get one started. It's been far too long!

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Your butterfly is lovely, and those little cars are too cute!!

Mary said...

I love the border on your butterfly quilt. The fabrics you picked are so pretty.

I just bought my first Bucilla kit. I love the Christmas cars and after seeing your previous post I had to give it a try.

Suz J said...

Gosh those 9 patch fabrics are so pretty... and those decorations! Amazing!