Tuesday, April 27, 2021

April Finishes

Remnants of snow but mostly spring has officially arrived.


I finished quilting the Bigfoot quilt.


I had lots of fun with this one.


This will be gift...my son is going to LOVE this quilt!


I finished the set of twelve ornaments from Bucilla, a vintage kit from 1991.


The periwinkle blue from from Mill Hill is perfect for the Winter Wonderland kit. 


The hardest decision is always what to start next...

I’m going with two Bucilla stocking kits, one vintage and one an updated version recently released.


Sometimes I get lucky...I managed to snag this extremely rare cross stitch kit on eBay that was designed by Sandra Cozzolino.  There are at least three more kits in this series I will keep hunting. I do have two of the patterns which another stitcher shared with me but the kits have the charms which are not always easy to find. 

I am just a little over a week away from a Material Girls retreat. I have no idea what I am going to tackle but there are any number of UFOs that could attend the retreat with me...but it is so much more fun to start new projects.

3 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I bet you are glad the snow is almost gone - great quilt!

Ramona said...

You’ve had a very productive month! Your ornaments are so cute! Enjoy your retreat.

Mary said...

The quilting on the Big Foot quilt is beautiful. I am sure your son will treasure it.
Love the periwinkle blue fabric for the stockings.
Enjoy your retreat. Looking forward to seeing your projects.