Monday, April 21, 2014

Design Wall Monday

I am so happy to be posting a Design Wall Monday from my Alaska sewing room with fabulous lighting. The colors of the fabrics looks so much better!

I've got a deadline to press me into action...I am meeting with the Breakfast Club on Thursday. So...my goal is to get the borders on my Bear Ridge quilt. The black batik looks pretty good for the borders. .


I have been planning new quilts. I hope to start this one at Breakfast Club...another Batiki Argyle.


And another...I'm still pulling fabrics from my stash for this one.

3 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

nice to have good lighting huh - I bet you are happy being back home.

Kat Scribner said...

What an amazing border design for this quilt!

straythreads said...

love your bear paws