Thursday, March 3, 2022

Aloha Paradise


 I’ve been missing from social media for several weeks. 
Just getting a little break from the cold and dark.
 Heading back to Alaska today.


I have a quilt on the frame patiently waiting for me to finish it.


I suppose the moose and snow will also be waiting for me on my return.

I made lots of progress on several cross stitching projects on my vacation and did a little bit of batik fabric shopping at the two quilt shops on Kauai.

Most of all, I’m ready to pick up my critters a snuggle with them.



7 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

that must have been a very nice trip away from the cold!

Elle said...

Love Kauai. The quilt shops are great too. What a wonderful break from winter for you :-)

Safe travels home.

Sally said...

What a wonderful treat - Hawaii and quilt shops! It's always nice to get back home to your own bed and your own 'stuff', isn't it?

Mary said...

Glad to hear that you were able to get away for a bit. A change of scenery always does me some good. I am sure your fur babies will be thrilled to have you back home.

Ramona said...

I'm sure your warm get away recharged your batteries! I would have more of a problem with the dark than the cold if I lived in Alaska. Looking forward to seeing what you create now that your back home.

Suz J said...

What an awesome break - I love the quilting on your frame... It really wants to be finished 🤣

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

was the recent avalanche that I heard about near you - I hope it didn't affect you in anyway - I read the name Eagle River and thought of you