Friday, November 18, 2011

Chilling on Friday

We are in sub-zero temperatures...not my favorite...probably not anyone's favorite. I didn't walk the dogs on Wednesday (gusting winds at 45mph...wind chill off the charts) and Thursday was my quilt retreat day so I just had to go today. I checked the mail on the way home and found a nice little package...from Handcock's of Paducah. I made myself head to the laundry room first before opening my box. The dogs were making a lot of noise...were they rough housing...this sounded different? A thought flashed in my mind and I raced down the stairs...



I guess Tonka was more anxious to open the mail than me.


It's good to find out about Tonka's box attraction before the Christmas presents are put under the tree.


No fat quarters were harmed. Major splurge...less than $2 per fat quarter....Kaufman batiks. A screaming deal. Excuse me while I indulge in textile therapy.

3 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

Oh that does look like an attractive bunch of fabric! so glad you rescued it in time.
Karen

Cathy said...

Lovely, yummy fabric. Do you have plans for it, or is it just because........Tonka looks so innocent, like he's saying "What, you didn't need help opening that box?"

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Thank goodness your great fabrics are okay! I'm enjoying all of your beautiful stockings on your blog too!