Sunday, November 27, 2011

Design Wall Monday

A picture says it all. 


Another stocking finished. (Happy Snoopy Dance!)
The next stocking needs a little more work. I might push this to the UFO 2012 list. 


Here's the pattern...


Here's a look as some of my other completed stockings from prior years...

Bear by the Hook

Bear to the Moon
Garden Variety Bear
Bear to the Rescue
Teddy Angel
Bear in the Woods
Bear Between Boughs
Bear in a Flurry

All of the stockings are now up and hanging along our stairway to greet our visitors. I could easily be a person who leaves up Christmas decorations all year long...they are just so cheerful. One year our tree (artificial) was up until February. Are you someone who has your tree down by the New Year? I'm pretty close to the North Pole so it just never seems right to take it down...what if Santa stops by in July? Let me tell you...I see a lot of men throughout the year that look like Santa to me! You just really never know.

6 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

you put a lot of individual work into those stockings - I love them.
Karen

Lynette said...

Debbie, these are just fantastic. What wonderful family heirlooms

AnnieO said...

Those are truly adorable. Love your Snoopy dance remark :)

Quilter Kathy said...

Amazing stockings! I can't even imagine the number of hours that went into each one!

Rabid Quilter from California said...

Wow, what great stockings! Such a fun tradition!

JudyCinNC said...

Love all the little stockings - each is so unique. Judy C