Saturday, November 12, 2011

Snow Cessation Just for Moi

I know...two posts in one day! And I'm not even trying to avoid anything...I just felt like blogging.

I was gathering my snow gear...putting some waxy ointment on Tonka's paws to combat ice balls in between his toes. By the time I was ready to go on the dog walk the snow had stopped. Forty minutes later we were back home and the snow started again. That never happens! And we didn't have any "run-ins" with other dogs.  Weekend walks can be so hectic I often take the dogs separately but I decided to risk it today and it was the right choice. Everything went our way today.


Jenny absolutely loves snow.


We stop often to look for...who knows what? I think she's hoping to find a french fry someone threw out their car window. No luck today.


Jenny and Tonka are very food motivated...my hand is in the "treat" pocket so I'm getting lots of cooperation. This was much more fun than going to Costco like AK Santini  decided to do today.

1 comment:

scraphappy said...

Oh my, it looks chilly there! Quite a difference from our Florida fall afternoon. It got a bit chilly when the sun went down and we had to close the sliding glass door that opens to the swimming pool. Glad you had a break in weather to get your walk in.