Tuesday, January 14, 2014

A Few of My Favorite Things

Hubby got all my stuff packed in his suitcase...it was like Christmas morning yesterday! New DVDs, Carol Doak paper, a quilting design book, lots of gold DMC floss and some beads.


He also brought all our mail from the last month and in it were a few fun catalogs...like the latest Keepsake Quilting one...they now have a bigger sized format. It is always fun to look through that catalog.

And this catalog, Schnee's. In case you are new to my blog I used to have two wonderful Bernese Mountain dogs that I had to give to a new home when my husband took this Paris assignment. This cover has BMD puppies on it...melt my heart.


Then when I was reading through the Keepsake Quilting catalog I spotted a new McKenna Ryan quilt to be released soon, "Dog Park."


And she's got a BMD in it!


He's teeter-tottering with three other puppies. Looks a little lop-sided...so cute! I'll be buying the pattern for this block! 

4 comments:

Donna quilts said...

What a fun day you had with all those goodies! That is a beautiful quilt with all the dogs. I've never made one of her quilts - they certainly look like a lot of work!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

you got your Keepsake issue early! mine just arrived yesterday! I saw that pattern but didn't look closely at it - yes it looks like you old dogs doesn't it - so cute.

Caroline Ingalls said...

I have the same feeling each time I receive an order from a Quilt shop in the States!

Cocopatch said...

a 2nd Chistmas! you are a lucky woman!