Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Computer Techie Needed

A couple of days ago I turned my Mac notebook on and got some strange windows on my screen. 


There are several other windows that come up...all have the word "keychain" in them somewhere. So I googled it and I'm not the only person with this problem. It seems to be related to a file that keeps track of all my online passwords. It won't take any of my passwords. 

There are several fixes I found on google but I don't know what to try...I don't know which website to trust? I may just have to visit a Paris Apple store. I can still use the notebook in the guest setting so it isn't the most pressing issue. I have a second laptop that has a 17" screen that I primarily use as my desktop...it has a traditional keyboard that I prefer for blogging. I might wait for my son to look at it when he comes to visit in February. I always expect my sons to be able to get me out of these computer jams!

In the meantime, I am going to get back to quilting...something I am pretty competent at doing. This is as far as I can go on the Bear Ridge quilt...just finished the baby bear paw blocks. This would make a really cute border for a baby bear quilt...never ending ideas!



While I wait for hubby to bring back more black fabric I am going to start a kit I bought at the Houston quilt show in 2012.


I've always wanted to try a Lone Star quilt...today is the day!

4 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I made a Lone Star years and years ago, actually it was called a broken lone star - it was very popular then it seems as I was seeing them all over the place, now it has been years since I have seen one.
I am a computer dummy so I don't know what the problem is that you have.

Vicki W said...

What a coincidence, I'm dyeing fabric to make the Woodland Star quilt today. I hotel start sewing it next week.

Cathy said...

That's a gorgeous quilt, and the colours will make it shine. I've made a few lone stars, and have liked each one.

kellsgal said...

I know the Lone Star quilt will be gorgeous! Your post reminded me how nice it was to see you at the Houston quilt show in 2012. I am headed back to AK on the 28th for 2 weeks to see our quilting buddies. Miss ya.
Melody