Monday, February 7, 2011

Design Wall Monday

Lets get right to this week's line-up of projects


Applique is the word of the week. I  have finished the applique on the stocking so now I need to hand quilt it and the back piece. I pulled out 2 blocks from in-progress patterns. I didn't add them to my UFO list because I thought it would be unrealistic to finish them in a month...so I will try and get at least one block a month done from both projects.


I plan to quilt and bind this small quilt.


This quilt needs binding and the quilting threads tied and buried.

And finally...there will be some BOMs from the web to work on if I get all of that done.


4 comments:

Jo said...

WOW...busy, busy. I want to make a large size one like your small one.

Barb in Mi said...

Beautiful applique! Good luck for finishing your UFOs!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

You have been busy! Love the quilt that you are getting ready to quilt!

Gari in AL said...

Your to do list is daunting but you seem to be accomplishing a lot. Looks good.