Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Prep Day

Tomorrow is Breakfast Club...my monthly quilting gaggle gathering. I missed January's so I'm really looking forward to it. I plan to bake some cookies today and finish cutting out my fabrics for the new quilt.


The pattern has a background fabric with 12, 1/4  yard fabrics. I feel the need for some color! We are doing a Debbie Caffrey pattern, Rancher's Daughter. Looks like a piece of cake! Nine patches and delectable mountains.


I've got my IditaQuilt star blocks cut out...now marking all the blue 2 1/2" squares diagonally...there are 96 star units and 68 pinwheel stars to make. I'll load a light gray aurofil thread in my machine and work between both projects.


Made a little scissor fob with my leftovers to match my lime green scissors. I need to make one more for my lime green rotary cutter! I have a lime green Tutto sew machine trolley so I feel very accessorized. 


No comments: