Sunday, December 6, 2020

Here’s How It All Started

In 1983, when I was in my senior year of college, I worked on a Christmas tree embroidery kit.

Yes...this is when it all started...

...the innocent pursuit of Christmas projects.



And here I am today...this is just a portion of my accumulation of Christmas projects. 



I will try to post a few photos every day of my Christmas treasures.
I’m a slow decorator as every piece I touch brings me many happy memories.

I am equally slow to remove my decorations and have been known to still have many pieces on display until March...plenty of time to share!





 

 

5 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

Beautiful and the snow - it is the perfect Christmas scene - love that embroidery also

Mary said...

I love how all it took was a Christmas embroidery to spark all your joy for creating. Looking forward to seeing all your holiday decorating.

moosecraft said...

Born to stitch! :-)
Amazing Christmas decorating!

Ramona said...

Oh, I love seeing your decorations every year. Are your cross stitched ornaments on the tree wall hangings? What a great way to display them! Everything is so pretty in that gorgeous window.

Kathleen said...

Love seeing your decorations!