Friday, December 11, 2020

The Final Stocking Post Plus Four Banners

There a few Bucilla stockings in different places...

Three went to our son and his family in California.

The stockings for Zack and his wife, Tina. 


And our granddaughter’s stocking,


I have made three Bucilla wall hangings, two that were with a Nordic theme so I grouped them with three Bucilla stockings that are also have a Nordic theme.


The third banner, a design from Mary Engelbreit.


And the final banner is not a Bucilla product but a quilted banner. 
The banner was a kit gifted to my by my  mother-in-law.


I suppose it fits well with a post about stockings.

Just a quick little chat today!


2 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

what a neat collection!! I have a couple small trees in the same style as those you show on the table - I have them one on each side of the front door - cute trees! I don't remember where I got mine. You have such a neat collection of Christmas decorations.

Mary said...

I am glad you were able to finish your granddaughter’s stocking. What a nice set of stockings for your son and family.
Seeing how beautifully decorated your home is for Christmas motivates me to continue stitching and sewing all my holiday kits.